A Pool is a collection of records, so when you edit a Pool, you are either able to edit the individual records that make up the pool, or you can edit the details specific to the pool itself.
For this example, we will edit an A record, that is part of a .
- Click the pencil icon next to the record that is a part of the pool you want to edit.
- You can click into the Description and/or TTL fields to change the details currently listed. You can also change the Method type by selecting a new option from the drop-down menu.
- To add a new record to the pool, type in the new IP address in the Add Record field, and then click the green plus icon.
- To remove a record from the pool, click the green X to the right of the record.
- Once you have made your changes, click the Save Changes button.
- Clicking Close will ignore all of the changes you made to the pool and records.